Stellar Releases an Advanced and Centralized Tool to Ease the Task of Active Directory Management and Active Directory Reporting
The latest version of Stellar Active Directory Manager 2.0 promises to be a complete solution to manage various Active Directory operations more efficiently and quickly. Ever since its release, it is the first updated version that the company has released. With a support for Exchange Server 2010, 2007, and 2003, the tool now offers better security management for Windows Server 2012, 2008, and 2003. You can now edit the attributes of Active Directory (AD) objects as well was protect them from getting accidentally deleted. In order to remotely boot a computer within a domain, the software has also included an important Wake-on-LAN feature.
Stellar Active Directory Manager is a useful and easy-to-use utility to ease the daunting task of managing Active Directory services. It is a centralized platform with a complete set of Active Directory tools to manage Active Directory users, computers, contacts, groups, and more. The software can be installed on any computer attached to the server and allows you to manage the domain from a single console. It overcomes various limitations and complexities found in Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS), and supports bulk operations on user account, computers, groups, and various other objects of the Active Directory. In addition, the software is capable of managing group policies over a domain and generates report based on them. Overall, the software proves to be very efficient and useful in avoiding errors that could be induced manually by the administrator.
Features – Stellar Active Directory Manager
- Eliminates the need of repetitive logon every day
- Facilitates Bulk operation on AD objects including its creation and deletion
- Easy-to-use and time efficient in managing users and resources
- Represents various network resources in a hierarchy and manage them either locally or remotely
- Supports OU-based administration.
- Manages Policies related to Account and Audit on the server and target computers.
- Manages Sessions, Services, Events and Disk Space on target computers.
- Schedules Events, Tasks, and Jobs on target computers
- Runs and Save Query made to Active Directory for multiple users and computers.
- Generates a number of AD Reports
What is New in Stellar Active Directory Manager 2.0
- Manages Exchange Server 2010, 2007, and 2003
- Security Management for Windows Server 2012, 2008, and 2003
- Avoids accidental deletion of AD objects
- Edits various attributes of AD objects
- Boots a computer remotely through the Wake-on-LAN feature
- Supports the latest Windows Server 2012
- Allows you to change Group’s scope and type directly from the general tab
The Active Directory provided by Microsoft is a complicated tool to work with. Using such a tool to manage user account in a big organization is considered a daunting task for Active Directory administrators. Performing any operation using Active Directory proves to be a time taking process, which are often prone to errors. In addition, one needs to have an in-depth knowledge about the Active Directory Management Service to work on it.
Stellar Active Directory Manager simplifies the complex process of managing active directory services. In order to use the software with full functionality and without any interruption, you need to purchase the full version of the software. However, the software is also available in a demo mode, which can be used for two months. You can upgrade the demo version to the full version by registering the demo version using the registration key.