Losing important data to accidental deletion or unwanted corruption issue is an untoward situation, whether this data belongs to a storage device like RAID or from the storage in operating system including Windows, Mac, or Linux. But what can be done to get back the lost or deleted business-critical data of your organization? The answer is to “recover” it!! Yes, there is an option to recover the entire data irrespective of the operating system on which it resides.
Not just that there is also an option to recover lost or deleted data from different storage devices including RAID arrays (Redundant Array of Independent Disks).
But ‘how to carry out Data Recovery’ may seem to be a big challenge. And, at the point of time when one has to bring back the entire data of the organization, it is troublesome to find out the best data recovery solution. Being the administrator of the organization that might use all three: Windows, Mac, and Linux systems including storage devices like memory cards, RAID servers, etc. you may worry to get the best data recovery solution.
Well, in such cases, one would definitely require data recovery software capable of performing Windows, Mac, and Linux as well as storage devices. The benefit of using data recovery software is that you can use it in the comfort of your organization without moving or transferring the IT asset to another location. You can install the software online and run it to recover lost or deleted data.
Next, Windows, Mac, and Linux Data Recovery using Data Recovery Software – Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery
You can use Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery, an all-in-one data recovery software that can recover lost or deleted data from Windows, Mac as well as Linux systems, or devices formatted with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Install and use the toolkit on your Windows system to perform Windows Data Recovery, Mac Data Recovery, and Linux Data Recovery.
Why Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery?
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery is the best data recovery software as it is efficient in recovering all lost or deleted data. It recovers the entire data from logically failed or damaged operating systems and storage devices. The software performs RAID Data recovery, CD/DVD (Optical) Data Recovery, Data Recovery from Disk Images, lost or deleted Partition/Volume recovery and Data Recovery from other storage devices, such as flash drives, pen drives, Blue-Ray discs, etc. connected to the Windows system on which you have installed the toolkit. The toolkit recovers all: files (PDF files, MS Office files, etc.), folders, multimedia data (text, audio, videos, images), and other data.
When it comes to RAID Recovery, the data recovery toolkit by Stellar is capable of performing RAID 0, RAID 5, and RAID 6 recovery i.e. it supports three RAID levels. For RAID Recovery, it is essential to build or reconstruct RAID, and then scan the RAID volumes. It allows to build RAID whether the RAID parameters (disk order, start sector of RAID in each disk, block/stripe size, parity repetition/delay, and parity order) are known and or not known. Moreover, MVPs and system administrators of various organizations recommend it for its highly distinguished features. These are as follows:
- Recovers data from Windows, Mac, and Linux storage devices
- Recovers lost, deleted, or formatted partitions
- Recovers custom files using Add Header option
- Recovers data from encrypted storage devices including hard drives
- Provides a preview before data recovery
- Performs Raw Recovery using Deep Scan
- Supports multiple external storage devices
- Compresses and saves recovered files to save storage space
- Performs selective data recovery
- Creates Disk Image and clones hard disk drive for fast data recovery from bad sectors
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery Specifications
For Windows Drives
- Retrieves lost, deleted, and formatted Windows partitions
- Supports NTFS, FAT, FAT16, FAT32 & exFAT file systems
- Constructs virtual RAID server when probable RAID construction fails
For Mac Drives
- Retrieves lost, deleted, and formatted Mac volumes
- Supports HFS, HFS+, and FAT/exFAT file systems
For Linux Drives
- Retrieves lost, deleted or formatted Linux partitions
- Supports Ext 4, Ext 3 & Ext 2 and FAT/exFAT file systems
The common steps for using this software to recover Windows, Mac, and Linux data are as follows:
- Launch the Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit
- In ‘Select What To Recover’ screen, choose the type of data by checking the appropriate box and click on the ‘Next’ button
Figure 1: Illustrates Selection of data to be recovered
- In ‘Select Location’ screen, select the location from where you want to recover data by checking the appropriate box, and then click on the ‘Scan’ button
Note – You can turn on the Deep Scan functionality.
Figure 2: Illustrates Selection of location from where data has to be recovered
- The ‘Scan’ process is in progress. Here, the software looks for all the lost or deleted files and folders. You can click ‘Stop’ button for the software to pause the scan at any point in time.
Figure 3: Illustrates Scanning process in progress
- After some time, the ‘Scan’ process completes. Next, click the ‘OK’ button.
- The Preview window appears. In it, sort and view results by ‘File Type’, ‘Tree View’ and ‘Deleted List’. You can ‘preview’ particular file by selecting it in the preview window.
Figure 5: Illustrates Preview of recoverable data
- Choose the files and click ‘Recover’ button
- In the ‘Recover’ dialog box, click the ‘Browse’ button to choose the destination for saving the recovered data that was once deleted or lost. Next, click ‘Start Saving’ button.
Figure 6: Illustrates Saving of recovered Windows, Mac, or Linux data
Finally, the software saves the recovered data.
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery offers multiple benefits: the single solution to recover data from multiple operating systems and storage devices using a Windows system. Recovers data effectively without distorting the original file structure; hence, maintains business continuity and productivity while safeguarding business data against hours of downtime. Plus, this software is cost effective and easy-to-use. The features and benefits of the software make the toolkit the best all-in-one data recovery software.