Tech-based companies can be seen as store-houses of some of the best minds and state-of-the-art tools. Not only do they develop software, they also use niche technology and proficient applications to solve various problems. Moreover, since such organizations keep experimenting with data and equipment’s while working, they are prone to several issues such as data loss and other technical failures. And when they face such a disaster, they choose to rope in software that can save their time, money and effort to quickly fix things so that they can get back to work.
If you’re a part of a tech-house, you would typically have a lot of machines running on Linux, Mac and Windows, each with its specific set of tricky problems. And since you wouldn’t want to waste productive time on troubleshooting, you would generally have a set of repair and recovery utilities aimed at the different operating systems to quick-fix things.
What if we told you that instead of investing in different utilities for Linux, Mac and Windows, you could make a one-shot, one-time investment in a toolkit that can tackle issues related to all the three operating systems?
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery is a powerful combination of three dynamic tools to recover lost/ deleted data from storage media supporting multiple file systems. This toolkit efficiently recovers data from Windows, Mac as well as Linux operating systems. Getting this utility on board will save your money and make sure you never lose another file from Windows, Linux or Mac.
And here’s why we say so:
Key features of Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit
- The tools within the toolkit support recovery of all lost files, documents, folders, photos, videos etc.
- Helps in recovering lost partitions and volumes.
- Supports recovery of lost data from a variety of storage media including hard drives, external drives, CDs/DVDs or even digital cameras.
To take a closer look at the full capabilities of this software bundle, let us examine each of the included software closely.
1. Raid Data Recovery
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery software is developed with the aim to recover lost / inaccessible data from Windows based systems and storage media. The tool is embedded with various advanced modules that assist users to recover damaged, deleted, formatted, or lost files from media with bad sectors, remote systems, and various RAID hardware configurations at software levels. The highlights of this tool include:
- Recovers data from FAT, exFAT, and NTFS file system formatted hard drives and RAID drives.
- Reclaims files, photos, videos, documents, and emails from Windows hard drive, external media, RAID servers, and optical media (CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu–ray discs).
- Capable of creating virtual RAID when probable RAID construction fails.
- Able to provide the health status information of hard drive.
Compatible with Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP operating systems, and RAID 0, RAID 5, and RAID 6 levels.
2. Mac Data Recovery
This Mac Data Recovery feature is targeted at data recovery from Mac based systems. This advanced application has multiple features to restore every single bit of data from inaccessible or lost Mac volumes irrespective of the reason for the data loss (accidental deletion, formatting, virus attack etc). In addition to data recovery features, this software is equipped with techniques to perform more Mac operations.
Here is a list of its amazing features:
- Recovers lost documents, photos, music or videos from HFS, HFS+, FAT, exFAT, and NTFS formatted hard drive.
- Supports lost data recovery from Time Machine Backup drive
- Enables encrypted disk and CD/DVD recovery on Mac
- Additional free utilities include disc imaging that lets you to take backups of your data and SMART that shows the status of the hard drive
- In addition to Mac systems, this application can perform excellent data recovery on iMac, MacBook Pro, Air, Mac Mini, Mac Pro
- It is compatible with macOS High Sierra 10.13 and earlier Mac versions.
3. Data Recovery for Linux
Data Recovery for Linux is a powerful feature in this software to recover inaccessible, lost, formatted, or deleted files from any Linux based storage media. Regardless of the complexity of data recovery procedure, the various scanning algorithms of this software help you to recover data that can be saved to your local disk or any FTP (File Transfer Protocol) server.
Some salient features of this product include:
- Facilitates data recovery from Linux based hard drives, flash drives, removable media, as well as CD/DVDs.
- Supports data recovery from Linux volumes formatted with Ext4, Ext3, Ext2, exFAT, FAT32, FAT16, and FAT12 file systems.
- The tool has dedicated modules for photo recovery and optical media recovery targeted at various formats of images and other data.
- Also includes additional capability to take backups of your Linux based drives through drive cloning modules to protect your data from disasters.
- Supports recovery from all hard drive types, including SCSI, SATA, EIDE, and IDE.
If you look at the benefits this data recovery toolkit has to offer, you will be surprised at what all you’ll be gaining from it at quite an affordable price. Step out to purchase separate recovery utilities for Windows, Linux and Mac and you’ll easily have to shell out a lot more at each of them. So buying this toolkit with all three superb products in one bundle makes a lot of sense.
Any organization that values its money and time would clearly see why roping in Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery is a great idea. It will help your company beat data threats on Windows, Linux and Mac together and save a lot of time and resources.