Is Partition Recovery possible?
Indeed it is!
Although losing one or more system partitions is a big hit, it is not the end of the road. If a partition gets corrupted or is inaccessible, it doesn’t mean the data on it has been permanently deleted. The data still resides on the partition but the OS just doesn’t know how to locate or read it.
Thus, if you cannot find existing partitions on your system or cannot read them, stop using your computer instantly so that you accidentally don’t over-write anything. As long as nothing is overwritten on the existing data, you can recover deleted partition with everything intact. Once you’ve ensured nothing is being over-written, quickly rope in trustworthy partition recovery software Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery – Professional to revive your lost/inaccessible partitions.
How can you Recover Deleted Partition?
Stellar Partition Recovery software helps you reclaim deleted, formatted or inaccessible partitions lost due to virus attack, system malfunction, disk failure or sabotage. It is a complete package of advanced partition recovery options bundled with an easy-to-use, interactive GUI.
Core Product Features
- Regardless of whether your Windows partition(s) have been lost due to media formatting, disk corruption, or unintentional deletion of files, recovery partition tool helps recover data from FAT, NTFS, and ExFAT based drives and volumes.
- In case you’re unable to find lost volumes, this partition recovery software lets you perform Raw Recovery based on file signature matching. This advanced feature works even on severely corrupted storage media to unearth deleted data.
- This product’s capability isn’t limited to deleted documents or files. It can smoothly recoup lost photos, videos, music, and other multimedia files of a variety of formats and from different media devices.
- It facilitates hassle-free data recovery from CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs, Blu-ray discs, etc. without messing with data integrity or causing further damage.
- Another extremely helpful feature of the product is its ability to undelete messages or other content from Outlook Express and MS Outlook.
- It allows you to selectively recover individual messages, particular mail folders or entire mailboxes to PST or DBX format. It also enables you to save messages as EML and MSG files.
In addition to the above-mentioned core features, this partition recovery tool is equipped with many other capabilities to assist you:
- You can monitor your hard drive’s SMART attributes with it
- Before saving recovered files, you can choose to compress them in order to save disk space
- You can save the image of a particular region on your hard drive or the entire drive as a DMG file that can later be used as a backup
- The tool includes a hard drive cloning feature that lets you create a working copy of your boot drive to an external drive
With such an impressive feature set, Stellar Partition Recovery software is sure to be your best bet to recover lost or damaged Windows partitions. To top this, it has minimum system requirements and is compatible with a variety of devices and file types.
The current version of the software available in the market is V6.0. It is a complete DIY (Do-It-Yourself) product available in electronic as well as physical forms. The product’s interface supports English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, and Spanish languages.
It is compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP operating systems. To download, install and successfully run the application, you need at least 512 MB of RAM and a minimum of 50 MB free hard disk space on your system.
Here’s what you can recover
Stellar partition recovery tool supports a humungous variety of devices and file types.
Support File Types
You can recover over 185 different file types with this software. This include:
- Audio – Video Files: RMI, WAV, WMV, MPG, WMV, WMA, MP3, AVI, ASF, MPEG
- Image Files: BMP, WBMP, WMF, EMF, JPEG, JPG, JP2, PNG, MNG, DIB, GIF, TIF, TIFF, PNM etc.
- Database Files: MDF, DBF, CSV etc.
- Internet Files: HTM, HTML, SHTML, SHTM, MHTML, XHTML, XHT, PLG etc.
- Office Documents: DOC, DOT, DOCX, DOTX, XLS, XLSX, XLTX, PPT, PPS, POT, PPTX etc.
- Archive Files: ARJ, LZH, ALZ, TAR, ZIP, RAR, CAB etc.
- Miscellaneous Files: C, PRG, TEXT, CXX, HPP, XML, CC, HH, ASM, JS, PHP, ASP, LIC, DEF etc.
- Backup Files: BKF
- Acrobat Files: PDF
The product works just as smoothly with FAT, NTFS, and ExFAT based drives and volumes including:
- Laptop / Desktop hard drives
- Digital Cameras
- Memory Cards
- External Media Devices
- Optical Media
Steps to Recover Deleted Partition
One of the major strengths of Stellar partition recovery software is its user-friendly and highly interactive GUI. Here are the steps to perform deleted partition recovery using this product:
- Download, install and launch Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery – Professional
- Click on 'Drive Recovery' button under ‘Data Recovery' tab
- Select the target volume from the 'Select Volume to Recover Data' section
- Choose preferred recovery method, i.e. 'Quick Recovery' or 'Advanced Recovery'. Quick Recovery suffices for most cases. If it doesn’t return the data you expect, opt for Advanced Recovery.
- As soon as you choose one of the recovery options, the scanning will begin automatically
- Once the scan completes, all the recoverable items will be listed in the left-hand side pane of the software window
- You may click on any item to preview it before recovery
- Select the folders you need to recover or choose specific files for recovery, specify a destination to save recovered items and click on ‘Recover’.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q – I have accidentally formatted my hard drive partition and cannot find any of my existing data. Is the data lost forever? Can I recover it somehow?
A – Formatting erases all existing data on a hard drive or partition, therefore, before performing such an operation, it is always advisable to take complete backups of all important data. But if you do not have the data backup, you don’t need to panic. Use Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional to recover all lost files easily.
Here are the steps to use this product:
- Download and install Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Professional.
- Launch the software and click 'Drive Recovery' button under ‘Data Recovery’ tab.
- Select the formatted partition from the 'Select Volume to Recover Data' section.
- Choose a preferred recovery method, i.e. 'Quick Recovery' or 'Advanced Recovery'. A Quick recovery should suffice. If it doesn’t turn up the files you are looking for, use Advanced recovery.
- The Scanning process will begin automatically as soon as you choose any of recovery options.
- After completion of the scan, you will see all the recoverable folders listed in the left-hand panel of the software window.
- Select the folders you need to recover or choose specific files for recovery.
Q – I cannot find a specific file format in the list of supported formats. Is there a solution to this problem?
A – This product can restore a wide variety of file formats. It conducts file-signature based search to find out recoverable data from formatted / deleted / inaccessible partitions.
To view all the file types supported by the software, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Launch the software and select ‘Drive Recovery’.
- Click 'Settings' on the tool bar and select the 'Add File Types' tab.
- You will now see a 'File List' screen displaying all supported file types.
- To recover specific file types, choose the desired types that you need to recover and proceed with recovery as instructed.
If you cannot see a particular file type in the list of supported file types, you can add more file types for recovery in the 'File List' screen by clicking on the ‘Add File Types’ button.
Q – Can I customize the scan procedure to deliver the exact results I am looking for?
A – Absolutely! The best part of Stellar Windows Recovery Professional is that it lets you specify different specific parameters to mould the scanning process just the way you like it. That helps reduce the scanning time significantly and also yields accurate results. Here are the different ways in which you can customize the scanning procedure:
- Select only desired file types for recovery.
- Specify exact region of the hard drive for scanning (if you know the original location of the missing files).
- Opt to recover only those files that have been deleted within a specific interval of time.
- Specify a size range (in KB) for the deleted files.