Process of converting OLM to PST using Stellar OLM to PST Converter

Author : Creative Team Updated on August 31, 2017

Stellar OLM to PST Converter proves to be helpful for all those in need of migrating to Outlook for Mac to MS Outlook. The software is easy to handle and very self-descriptive in nature. Described below is the process how to convert an OLM file to PST data file.

First, download the software. The software interface opens up after the installation is complete with the following window wherein you can select the mailbox (OLM).

Here you can also see the ‘Find Mailbox’ button in addition to the ‘Select Mailbox’ button, which you can use in case you need to find a particular OLM file from a number of files from your system.

* NOTE: The software is built for Windows platform, hence you need to copy the OLM data file to the system where the software is installed and then select the OLM for conversion.

Select the OLM file and then click ‘OK’ to convert.

After the conversion process is over, you can preview the mailbox so converted to the corresponding PST. All the mail components, such as the Inbox, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, and Notes etc. get listed in the right-hand side pane and the corresponding details in the left pane.

* NOTE: If you are trying the demo version of the software, you can view only the subject line and read the message body of the mail. To preview the ‘To’ and ‘From’ fields you need to buy the full version of the software.

Now, you can save the converted mailbox into a PST file. In addition, you can also save it as an MSG or an EML file.

One good option while saving as PST file is that you can save the resultant data file as a new PST, wherein the each mailbox can be saved as individual PSTs or all the mailboxes as a single PST. Also, you can append it to an existing PST file.

Afterwards, you can import this PST file to MS Outlook and start accessing your emails.

Juliet Lane
June 17, 2014 08:47 am

unfortunately towards the end of the conversion/saving the software reports an error and stops working. Have tried twice - same problem both times. Need to know how to resolve so I can do the final import into Outlook

June 18, 2014 02:59 am

Dear Juliet,

Please provide screenshots of the error message along with details of Outlook version you're using with it's bitness. We are looking forward to help you.

Thanks!!

claudio
May 22, 2016 08:00 pm

I bought the license to convert olm export file from Outlook mac 2016 to .pst file for Office 365 - Windows 10.
After the end of conversion process, Stellar interface shows noly item from the calendar folders. All the other mails folder are empty.
What is the mistake?

claudio

May 24, 2016 10:58 am

Hi Claudio

It seems that your OLM file was not archived successfully by Outlook for Mac. Please re-create OLM file in outlook and scan the same using our application.

If the issue still persists , then please contact our support team at support@stellarinfo.com.

Thanks,

Francesco
May 25, 2017 09:08 am

I also bought the license to convert olm export file from Outlook mac 2016 to .pst file for Office 2016 - Windows 10.
After the end of conversion process ( only mails ) i can't see any preview in Stellar pans . OLM file was 687 MB and the new PST is only 265 ...no mail total empty like demo
What is the mistake?

Scott
July 22, 2017 12:25 pm

I do not see any mail as well after converting my OLM to PST.
I have a 5GB file and after converting it i can successfully see the folder structure within the tool, but no mail is displayed. After converting to .PST, the file size is only 245K. I exported and created my OLM file from Outlook mac 2016 about 4 to 5 times successfully and tried it in your tool. Please assist.

Brad Reisner
July 25, 2017 08:47 pm

I am having the same problem as Francesco and Scott - I run the export, I import it into your tool, the conversion runs for a while. I see the folders from my .OLM but when I click on them, there is no email displayed. When I save, I get a MUCH smaller file (4 MB from a 12 GB OLM). I have already emailed your support and not received any response. Please advise.