Stellar Knowledge Base
At times, your Adobe Acrobat viewer fails to display your PDF files properly; instead, it shows a 'blank white screen' when you try to open it. Mentioned below are some of the common reasons that are responsible for such behavior of your PDF file:
Causes: The causes responsible for such behavior of PDF are:
Resolutions: You can try the below mentioned resolutions to fix this problem:
- Right click your PDF file and select the option 'Save Target As' on the pop-up menu.
- The 'Save As' dialog box pops up. Here, specify the name and the location of your PDF file. After that, click 'Save'.
- Now select 'File >> Open' and then click 'Browse'.
- From the 'Files of Type' pop-up menu bar, choose all the files by selecting 'All Files'.
- Choose the PDF file that you have saved in Step 2, and then click 'Open'. Now, your file must be opened through 'Acrobat Viewer' inside your browser window.
You can select any of the above-mentioned resolutions to rectify the problem occurred with your PDF file. However, professional PDF recovery software is always an ultimate way to repair your corrupt PDF file and restore its data in such situation.
Stellar Repair for PDF Stellar Repair for PDF is an effective Windows-based PDF repair software that can repair damaged PDF files. It restores forms, headers, footers, word art, clip art, page format, shapes, charts, and tables enclosed in the PDF files.