Stellar NSF to PST Converter – Technician is a powerful and professional software that not only guarantees the conversion of NSF to PST file format, but can also save the converted files into other file formats, such as MSG, EML, RTF, PDF, HTML, and Office 365. If your wish is to convert NSF file to Office 365 with the help of this software, you would have to execute a particular process containing pre-defined steps. Get to know about the steps for NSF file to Office 365 conversion in the section below!
1. Launch Stellar NSF to PST Converter – Technician software.
2. Select the NSF file. To do so, go to the File menu and click on the Select NSF tab.
3. In the Select NSF File dialog box, do one of the two that has been described below:
(i) Click on the Select NSF tab to choose the NSF file that has to be converted.
(ii) Click on the Find NSF tab if you do not know the location of the NSF file as to where it is stored.
· ‘Find NSF File’ dialog box appears.
· From the ‘Look in’ list box, select the drive in which you wish the software to search for the NSF file and click on the ‘Start’ tab for the software to start searching the Notes NSF files.
· After completion of the search, a list of NSF files found in the selected drive is displayed in the ‘Find Results’ section.
· From the list, select the file you wish to convert and click on the ‘OK’ tab.
Note - Check mark the ‘Include All Views in Scan Result’ check box if you want to add views to the scan result. The check box is unchecked by default.
Note - Click on the ‘Stop’ tab if you wish that the software stops searching for the Notes NSF files. You can do so at any point in time.
4. In the ‘Select NSF File’ dialog box, click on the Start Conversion tab. With this, the software starts converting the NSF file.
5. After the conversion process gets over, a preview of the converted file is generated and displayed in a three pane window.
(i) The left pane shows mail item folder such as ‘Mails’, ‘Calendar’, ‘Contacts’, ‘To Do List’, and ‘Personal Journal’ in a tree view.
(ii) The upper-right pane displays the list of items in a single mail item folder
(iii) The bottom-right pane shows the content of selected individual item. To see the content of a mail item folder.
Note - All the check boxes are checked by default.
6. Go to the File menu and click on the Save button.
7. A Save As dialog box appears. Here, select Office 365 radio button and then click on the Next tab.
8. ‘Office 365 Login Details’ dialog box comes up. Here, enter the login credentials: ‘email id’ and ‘Password’ correctly. Then, click on the OK tab.
Finally, with the execution of the steps that have been mentioned above, you can convert the NSF file of Lotus Notes to Office 365 with the help of Stellar NSF to PST Converter. Use it to get the best experience of NSF file to Office 365 conversion.