When you purchase Stellar NSF to PST Converter, after completion of the payment process, a product activation serial number along with its details are sent to your registered email account. Note that the software can only be activated after receiving the 'Serial Key'. Hence, check your registered email account and ensure that you have given the correct email address, while ordering the product.
The product activation process is very simple and can be performed in few easy steps. Below steps will guide you through:
Steps to activate Stellar NSF to PST Converter -
- Run the demo version of Stellar NSF to PST Converter.
- On Registration menu, click Register option. Register window is displayed as shown below.
- Choose ‘I don’t have the registration key’ (Use this option if you have not purchased the product) or select ’I have the registration key’ (Use this option if you have already purchased the product).
‘I don’t have the registration key’: To register the software, when you do not have a registration key, follow the steps given below:
- In the Register window, select 'I don't have the registration key' option. Click OK, to go online and purchase the product.
- Once the order is confirmed, a Registration Key will be sent to the email provided at the time of purchase.
- In the Register window, type the Registration Key and click Register button (Please ensure that you have an active Internet connection).
- ' Activation Completed Successfully ' message is displayed after the process is completed successfully. Click OK.
'I have the registration key': To register the software, when you have a key, follow the steps given below:
- In the Register window, select 'I have the registration key' option.
- You can choose either 'Online Registration' (Use this option to register the software over Internet) or 'Offline Registration' (Use this option to register the software manually / through e-mail if for any reason, Internet connection is unavailable).
Online Registration is possible only when an active Internet connection is available.
To register the software online:
- From the Register window, select Online Registration. Click OK.
- An Online Registration dialog box will appear.
- Type the Registration Key (received through email after purchasing the product) in the field of Registration Key. Click Register.
- The software would automatically communicate with the license server to verify the entered key. If the key you entered is valid, software will be registered successfully.
Offline Registration enables you to register the product when your computer does not have an Internet connection.
To register the software offline:
- From the Register window, select Offline Registration. Click OK.
- An Offline Registration dialog box will appear displaying Registration ID in its respective field.
- To get your License Key, which is required to register the software manually, you need to mail the listed Registration ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A License Key will be sent to your email address after verifying the Registration ID and purchase details by Stellar Technical Support.
- After receiving the License Key, open Stellar NSF to PST Converter. In Register window, select 'I have the registration key'.
- Select Offline Registration and click OK.
- Enter the License Key received through email in the field of License Key.
- Click Register to activate the software. A confirmation message is displayed if a valid key is entered. Click OK.
About product Updation -
Stellar provides time to time updates for Stellar NSF to PST Converter utility and you can be benefited with new and advanced additions to the product by updating your version of the software. You can update your product in few simple steps as below:
How to update Stellar NSF to PST Converter -
- From within the software, click the 'Updates' button on the tool bar. You can also select the same from 'File' > 'Updates'.
- The dialog box, 'Welcome to the Stellar Update Wizard' will be displayed. Click 'Next'.
- A 'busy timer' icon indicates that the software is looking for available updates. Once the search process gets completed, you will receive the message showing the availability or non-availability of updates.
- If there is no update available, click the 'Cancel' button to close the update wizard. If update is available, click 'Next' to download them from Stellar server.
- On completion of the process, your product will be updated to the latest version.
Note: Demo version of the software cannot be updated and if there is any major update available, you need to purchase the same to upgrade.