Follow these simple steps to recover data from damaged hard drive of Windows, Mac, and Linux and other storage devices:
- Install Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery software on a Windows system.
- Connect the damaged Windows, Mac, or Linux device (hard drive, flash drive, and optical media like CD/DVD) to the Windows system on which you have installed the toolkit software.
- Run the software. After this, you will get ‘Select What to Recover’ screen
- In ‘Select What To Recover’ screen, do the following:
- Choose the data you wish to recover, whether it is Office Documents, Folders, Outlook emails, or Multimedia Data like Audio, Videos, and Photos. You can even choose to recover all data by selecting ‘Everything’. To choose, simply check the respective checkboxes
- Click ‘Next’ tab and you will get ‘Select Location’ screen
- In ‘Select Location’ screen, perform the following steps:
- Select the files you want to recover and click on the ‘Recover’ tab
A ‘Recover’ dialog box pops up.
- In the ‘Recover’ dialog box, choose a location to save the data(files) using the ‘Browse’ tab and click on the ‘Start Saving’ button
Finally, with these intuitive 7 steps, you can securely recover data from corrupt hard drive of Windows/Mac/Linux platforms and other storage devices.