Stellar Repair for Outlook Technician version allows users to save repaired PST files in DBX, MBOX formats.
Use following steps to save a repaired PST file in DBX and MBOX format,
- Run Stellar Repair for Outlook Technician version.
- Click on ‘Browse’ button to select corrupt PST file.
- Click ‘Repair’.
- After repair, all the folders and their items are listed in the preview pane. Click on ‘Save Repaired File’ button from Home menu. A dialog box with various saving options appears.
- From the ‘Save Options’ in the dialog box, choose a format, either ‘DBX’ or ‘MBOX’ in which you want to save the data from the scanned and repaired PST file.
- Next, select a Destination Path using ‘Browse’ button to specify where to save the repaired PST file.
- Click ‘OK’. A progress dialog box will indicate the status of the process. You can click on ‘Stop’ button anytime to abort the process.
- On successful completion of the process, a message box displays the repaired PST file's location. Click ‘OK’.
NOTE: DBX files will be saved at the default location of Outlook Express with the original file format.