Before using Stellar Repair for MySQL, you need to consider the following things:
- The location of 'ibdata' file should be exactly the same as that of MySQL database.
- There should be enough free space on the destination drive to store all the recovered MySQL databases.
- For selecting MySQL databases from the default location, you should have MySQL installed in the system.
Additionally, your system should meet the following requirements:
- Processor: Pentium Class
- Operating System: Windows 10 , 8.1, 8, 7, & Vista and Windows Server 2012 / 2008 / 2003
- Memory: Minimum 2GB (4 GB Recommended)
- Hard Disk : 250 MB of free space
- MySQL Version: 3.x/4.x/5.x/6.x/8.x
Follow the series of steps given below to repair all corrupt databases stored at the default location of MySQL:
- Download & Install Stellar Repair for MySQL. The main interface is displayed along with a dialog box.
- There are two options to select MySQL database: MySQL 6.x and below and, MySQL 8.x.
- Click 'OK' to start the repairing process.
- Check the preview of database objects: Tables, Views, Triggers and Keys.
- To save the repaired database, click Save
- Select appropriate option to save the repaired database.
- To connect with the server, you to need to enter Username, HostName and password.
- Click Save
- After completion of the saving process, the software will promot a success message 'Saving process completed'