Eudora (1988 - 2006) was the email client for desktop computers running on Mac and Windows operating systems. Today, the light mode versions of Eudora – namely Eudora OSE – are available since July 2010, which support POP3, SMTP, and IMAP Protocols, and store emails in a modified MBOX file. An MBOX file is a plain text file storing email messages one below another, and is stored at 'C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Qualcomm\Eudora’ location on your computer.
However, people are upgrading to Outlook, as it has been a secure and reliable email client, but they have to convert MBOX file to PST file so as to migrate Eudora to Outlook. Stellar Converter for MBOX does the same in a convenient way, keeping the original data intact.
Therefore, to export Eudora to Outlook, see the simplest steps Stellar Converter for MBOX makes you follow:
1) Run Stellar Converter for MBOX on a Windows based computer and choose Eudora in the list of supported email clients (as shown in the image below).
2) On the Select File/Folder dialog, click ‘Select File’ button and browse the MBOX file on your computer. After selecting the MBOX file on the computer, click ‘Convert’ button to start the conversion process.
3) The tree of the items in the file shown at the left lets you preview emails (individually) as well as go for the selective conversion.
4) Click ‘Save’ button to save the converted Email messages as a PST (Outlook data file), as shown in the screenshot above.
5) On the Save File dialog, you have two options – ‘Save as a new PST File’ and ‘Append data into existing Profile PST file’.
Choose ‘Save as a new PST File’ and select a location to save it. Alternatively, choose ‘Append data into existing Profile PST file’ and select an existing PST file.
6) If you choose ‘Append data into existing Profile PST file’, then select an existing Outlook profile or an existing Outlook PST file.
Click ‘OK’ to save converted emails as per the selected destination. In this way, you can import Eudora to Outlook after converting the MBOX file to its equivalent PST file.