Stellar Repair for Access software fixes corrupt or damaged Microsoft Access files and saves the repaired database files to their default or a user-specified location.
If you are getting the message "unable to stabilize the connection, Please restart the application" while saving the file with the stellar application then you need to check below details:
- Kindly make sure that you should be using the application on any one of the compatible operating system. The application could be used on Windows 10, Windows8, and Windows 7 etc.
- A supported version of MS Access should be installed on the computer. The application supports MS Access 2016, 2013, 2010 etc. Also, kindly avoid using multiple MS Office versions on the computer on which you are using the application.
- If you are using the application on the supported operating system with supported version of MS Access installed then you may try reinstalling the MS Access followed by the reinstallation of the Stellar Repair for Access.
- Now, you may right click on the application icon and select “Run as Administrator” option to launch the application. Now try to repair the file to check if you can bypass that message to start the saving process.
- If the issue remains the same, then you may transfer the license to any other computer and can see if you can start saving the file.
- If the issue still persists then you can contact the Technical Support team at support[@]stellarinfo.com or can call us at +1-877-778-6087.