Stellar DBX To PST Converter is tailored to easily accomplish the task of migrating from Outlook Express mail client to MS Outlook using a much simplified approach. The software safely scans your DBX file to extract valuable emails and then converts these messages into Outlook PST format. You can move the converted mail items to a new PST or append the same to an existing PST file.
The software allows you to convert a single DBX file or the main Identity Folder containing multiple DBXs. You also have the privilege to save your converted mail data as distinct EML files that can be later imported into Windows Live Mail.
How to Convert DBX to PST file using Stellar
- Open Stellar Converter for DBX. You will see the main interface along with the tab for type of conversion “Convert DBX to PST” and “Convert WAB to PST”
- Select Convert DBX to PST from the main interface. From the dialog box Select DBX file, click 'Select DBX' to select a single DBX file or click 'Select Mailbox' to select entire mailbox containing multiple DBX files.
- You can also click on Find DBX in the same dialog box to search for DBX files in a ‘specific drive’ in your system. Specify the ‘drive’ to be scanned, the desired file type, and click Start to initiate the search process. You may include subfolders in your search by selecting the 'Search Subfolders' checkbox.
- After selecting the DBX file, click on Start Conversion in the same dialog-box to begin the scan process.
- When a scan is finished, all the converted mail items are listed in the left pane of the interface. Select the mail folder and then the desired item to see its preview in the bottom-right pane.
- Click 'Save’ icon on the toolbar to save all converted mails. Choose to save your mails in new PST or append this data to an existing PST. You also have the choice to save individual mails as EML files that can be easily accessed by importing them into MS Outlook.
- After the mails are saved in the specified folder receive a message saying 'Data Converted Successfully'. Click on given link to view the converted data.
Updated on March 2017
The recently upgraded software version is more dynamic as it supports the following:
Here are details about the software specifications:
- Outlook 2016 along with 2013, 2010, & 2007
- Windows 10 in addition to Windows 8.1, 8, 7, & Vista
Additionally, the software also provides Office 365 support.