The following steps will guide you how to select the EDB file and convert it to a PST file.
- Run Stellar EDB to PST Converter Software. In the Select EDB File window, click Find EDB File.
- A dialog box will appear. Choose the drive in which you would like to search the file. Check the Search Subfolders checkbox to allow searching in subfolders.
- All the EDB files present in the drive will be displayed in the Search Results list.
- Select the EDB file you need to convert and specify the MS Exchange server type.
- Click 'Start' to start scanning the EDB file for conversion.
- When the scanning completes, all the converted Mailbox components will appear in the left pane of the application window.
- You can preview Mailbox items in the same window by selecting a particular item.
- Select the Mailbox items you want to save to your system.
- Click 'Save Mailboxes' icon on the software toolbar to save these Mailboxes as PST files at any user-specified location.