The following steps will guide you how to select Offline EDB file and convert it to a PST file.
- Run Stellar Converter for EDB Software.Click on 'Offline EDB' option.
- In the Select EDB File window, click Find option.
- All the EDB files present in the drive will be displayed in the Search Results list.
- Select the EDB file you need to convert and specify the MS Exchange server type.
- Click 'Next' to start scanning the EDB file for conversion.
- When the scanning completes, all the converted Mailbox components will appear in the left pane of the application window.
- You can preview Mailbox items in the same window by selecting a particular item.
- Select the Mailbox items you want to save to your system.
- Click 'Save' icon on the software toolbar to save these Mailboxes as PST files at any user-specified location.