Stellar Converter for EDB converts Exchange database (EDB) files and exports the mailboxes directly to Office 365.
The following steps will help you to export data from EDB file to Office 365 by using Stellar Converter for EDB software.
Run Stellar Converter for EDB and follow these steps-
- Open EDB to PST Converter software and from the Home screen, click Offline EDB
- The Select File window opens. Click Browse if the file location is known. The software displays the selected EDB file in the File Path.
- Alternatively, click Find to locate the Exchange database file in a drive, folder or subfolder.
- Click Next to initiate the EDB file conversion process.
- The software scans the EDB file and displays a preview of the converted files. The preview option helps users to verify mailbox content before exporting the offline EDB to Office 365.
Exports multiple mailboxes using following steps:
Select multiple mailboxes from the left pane of the preview
- From the main menu, click Save and a pop-up will appear to save the converted EDB in specified format.
- Click the Office 365 icon and click Next. A pop-up window to Enter Login Credentials will appear. Fill in the details for Admin ID and Password and click OK
- The Map Mailboxes screen will appear in case you want to map the mailboxes manually or change the mapped mailbox. This can be done by clicking Map Mailbox. The screen displays all the Office 365 IDs on the basis of user name that can be mapped.
- Note: You can use Advance option to filter the emails as per Date Range, can also exclude Junk emails and deleted mail items.
- Click Export to export all selected mailboxes of the offline EDB to Office 365.
A message will appear confirming the export process of recovered mailboxes to Office 365.
- Must have Microsoft Office 365 user account to export data to office 365.
- Need to install Office 2016, Office 2013 or Office 2010 with service pack2 to save mailbox data in office 365
- Cannot export offline EDB data to office 365 for Domain systems
- After mapping, the software displays the E-Mail ID of the same domain that was used while logging.
Exports single mailbox using following steps:
- Right click on a particular mailbox. Click "Export to Office 365" to proceed.
- A pop-up window will appear – Enter Login Credentials. Fill in the details for
- Mailbox ID: Email ID of mailbox to export data and Password
- Click OK to export selected mailbox of the Offline EDB to Office 365.
You can now view your Exchange EDB files data into Office 365 application.