Stellar Converter for EDB converts Exchange database (EDB) files and exports the mailboxes directly to Office 365.
The following steps will help you to export data from EDB file to Office 365 by using Stellar Converter for EDB software.
Run Stellar Converter for EDB and follow these steps-
- Open EDB to PST Converter software and from the Home screen, click Offline EDB
- The Select File window opens. Click Browse if the file location is known. The software displays the selected EDB file in the File Path.
- Alternatively, click Find to locate the Exchange database file in a drive, folder or subfolder.
- Click Next to initiate the EDB file conversion process.
- The software scans the EDB file and displays a preview of the converted files. The preview option helps users to verify mailbox content before exporting the offline EDB to Office 365.
There are two methods to export the mailboxes to Office 365:
This method exports multiple mailboxes
- Select multiple mailboxes from the left pane of the preview
- From the main menu, click Save and a pop-up will appear to save the converted EDB in specified format.
- Click the Office 365 icon and click Next. A pop-up window to Enter Login Credentials will appear. Fill in the details for Admin ID and Password and click OK
- A new screen will appear to Map Mailboxes. Click on the mailbox which you need to export and click Export
- Click Advance to filter the emails as per Date Range. The Advance feature also helps users to exclude Junk emails and deleted mail items and maintain the size of the exported mailbox.
- The Select Mailbox screen will appear in case you want to map the mailboxes manually or change the mapped mailbox. This can be done by clicking Map Mailbox. The screen displays all the Office 365 IDs that can be mapped. Click OK to export all selected mailboxes of the offline EDB to Office 365.
A message will appear confirming the export process of recovered mailboxes to Office 365.
- Must have Microsoft Office 365 user account to export data to office 365.
- Need to install Office 2016, Office 2013 or Office 2010 with service pack2 to save mailbox data in office 365
- Cannot export offline EDB data to office 365 for Domain systems
- After mapping, the software displays the E-Mail ID of the same domain that was used while logging.
This method exports single mailbox
- Right click on a particular mailbox. Click OK to proceed.
- A pop-up window will appear – Enter Login Credentials. Fill in the details for Mailbox ID and Password
- Click OK to export selected mailbox of the Offline EDB to Office 365.
You can now view your Exchange EDB files data into Office 365 application.