Stellar Repair for Exchange software is primarily involved in recovery of Exchange database including the deleted mailbox content.
Follow the below mentioned steps to recover deleted mailboxes:
- Download and Install Exchange Recovery software and Run the tool.
- Open the tool and an easy to use Graphical user interface (GUI) is demonstrated on the screen.
- Open Exchange Database or EDB file from where the deleted emails are to be recovered and click on Next button.
- Click on Quick Scan button followed by OK button and converter tool scans the EDB file to find the deleted mailbox information.
- Once this scanning process is completed, it displays the preview of the file in three-pane structure, mentioned below:
1. The Left Pane displays list of Mailbox including Deleted mailbox as available in a
particular offline EDB
2. The middle pane shows the complete list of items of a particular folder
3. Right Pane displays the contents of a particular email or other item
- Verify converted file components of the deleted mailbox. Click on Deleted Items folder to verify its components.
- A pop-up appears to select the type of format in which you want to convert the available file containing deleted mailboxes. Click on PST and Click Next.
- Select the destination path where the recovered EDB to PST file with deleted mailbox should be saved & Click OK.
- A pop-up appears to show that PST is saved.
Figure: PST file of deleted mailbox saved at the preferred location
Stellar Repair for Exchange software has recovered the deleted mailbox successfully.
Note: Deleted mailboxes can be recovered within the specified retention-period where retention period is defined as time-period for which the mailbox exists in Exchange database after it is categorized as ‘deleted’.