Q. I accidentally formatted memory card while transferring photos to Mac! How should I recover lost pictures? However, I stopped using the card after accidental formatting.
A. It is wise not to use the memory card after accidental formatting or deletion of files from it. This increases the chances of successful recovery from the problem memory card.
Now, to recover the deleted photos from the formatted memory card, download Stellar Photo Recovery Software for Mac.
If you are using Windows computer, choose Stellar Photo Recovery Windows version.
How is Stellar Photo Recovery beneficial?
Stellar Photo Recovery is a highly competent DIY software to perform a thorough scan of the selected media and recover all the image files.
The software can restore lost or deleted photos from any type of SD card or memory card. Whether the lost photos are taken with DSLR, GoPro, smartphones, iPhone, iPad, etc., you can recover all while maintaining their original quality.
Stellar Photo Recovery is easy to use and completely safe to download.
How to Recover lost photos from Memory Card on Mac
1. Connect the memory card to your Mac via card reader.
2. Launch Stellar Photo Recovery Software for Mac.
3. On the home screen of the software - ‘Select What to Recover’ select Photos under Custom. Click Next.
4. Select your memory card shown as a separate drive. You can also customize your recovery process through Advanced Settings option on top.
5. Click Scan to start the scanning process.
6. A dialog box of ‘Scanning Completed Successfully!’ displays the scan results – number of files found and size of the data, in the selected memory card. In the left-pane of main window, all the recovered photos are listed. You can preview them in the right pane.
Note: If you do not see the required photos in the list, opt for Deep Scan option at the bottom.
7. Click Recover. You can also choose to recover only the selective photos – select photos that you need, right click, and click Recover.
8. In the dialog box, specify the location to save the image files.
9. Click Save. All the photos get saved at the specified location.