I have just purchased Stellar Data Recovery but I am unable to activate the software with the key that you have provided.

December 7, 2018     4701 views     0     0

Follow the steps given below to register your copy of Stellar Data Recovery software:

• Click on Register icon. Then, Register dialog box will appear.

• Select 'I have the registration Key' option and click on ‘Next’.
  • Now enter 'Registration Key' as it appears in the mail received after your purchase.

• After entering the serial key just click on ‘Register’ button. A confirmation message will be displayed that software is successfully activated.

Download Window Data Recovery- Home

sergio di maria
June 10, 2017 06:06 pm

on march 9th 2017 i have bought WINDOWS DATA RECOVERY HOME , ORD. 531177093, I USED IT JUST ONE TIME , BUT NOW WHEN I TRY TU UTILIZE IT ASK ME TO ACTIVATEIT ON LINE, I ENTER THE RIGHT KEY , BUT IT REPLY ME UN VALID CODE. I NEED OVERCOME THE PROBLEM i LOSED ALL MAIL MESSAGE SO i NEED YOU HELP ME PLEASE.

June 12, 2017 10:34 am

We have forwarded you steps on email to provide us the Registration ID. Kindly reply us so that we can assist you to activate the software.

Jason D Walker
June 24, 2017 02:39 pm

I bought the data recovery product needing to fix some corrupted pictures. I received an invalid key and now I can't activate it. Please either send me another key or give me my 90 dollars back.

June 26, 2017 02:47 am

We have sent you an email to assist you further.

Please follow our email and reply us with the outcome.

Tatiana Guel
November 18, 2018 01:13 am

Hello, yeah, I am copying and pasting the activation code and it still says that the code is invalid.

November 19, 2018 08:00 am

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We have sent you an email to assist you for the activation.

Please follow our email and reply us with the outcome.

Elizabeth Simonds
December 11, 2018 07:05 pm

I did free scan and have saved the results but can't process purchase; no activation code.

December 11, 2018 11:12 pm

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have sent an email to your email address.

Please reply to the email so we can assist you accordingly.

hemanth kumar
February 1, 2019 07:10 am

i was installed only one time and in my hard disk os was corrupted again installed os and also stellar phoenix data recovery software but registration key is entering it shows an error like unvalid key. please solve i want to recover my files immediately. please solve my problem as soon as problem.

February 1, 2019 12:32 pm

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have sent an email to your email address.

Please reply to the email so we can assist you accordingly.

Nitin Sharma
February 12, 2019 03:58 pm

I bought the data recovery product, however we are not able to activate the license. Kindly help

February 13, 2019 06:06 am

Thank you for your last reply.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have sent an email to you.

Please reply to this email for further assistance.

Chineme
April 27, 2019 06:49 am

i bought the product but the activation key is not working, Activation failed. please help me fix this.

April 27, 2019 09:02 am

Thank you for your last reply.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have sent an email to you.

Please reply to this email for further assistance.

ChandraTej
July 5, 2019 02:19 pm

Unable to register a license key with stellar OLM to PST Converter where it gives error message as Activate code failed 0
Please help

Stellar support
July 5, 2019 02:56 pm

Thank you for your last reply.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have sent an email to you.

Please reply to this email for further assistance.