Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac, in its 11th version, has seen improvements in features, interface, and recovery capability that can help you recover your lost data from your Mac quickly and safely.
The notable changes in Stellar Data Recovery Professional v11.0 for macOS are as follows:
- The software is now compatible with the latest macOS Monterey apart from the macOS BigSur, Catalina, Mojave, and High Sierra.
- You can use Stellar Data Recovery to retrieve data on M1-Chip and T2-Chip powered Mac and all other Mac devices.
- The bootable recovery option has been replaced with the simplified recovery of crashed or non-booting Mac using the Recovery Mode and an activated link. No need for creating a bootable recovery drive.
- Scanning Support increased to disk size greater than 18TB for NTFS, ExFAT, FAT 32, HFS+ file systems and Raw Data, Search Lost Volume, and Create Image options on the software.
- It is equipped with the option to show or hide the first screen. The user can control the appearance of the first screen using the PLIST file on Mac.
- The software provides the More Tools menu to help you access tools such as Create Recovery Drive, Drive Monitor, Repair Video, and Repair Photo readily.
- The software also has the Can’t Find Volume option in the Select Location screen.
- Recovery of APFS Encrypted Drive is added.
- Recovery of APFS File Vault (Encrypted) is now available using the software.
- The software supports all file systems APFS, HFS+, FAT32, NTFS, and exFAT for Large Sector 4K/2K Drive.
- Search option for lost partitions and create an image for Large Sector 4K/2K Drive introduced.
- You can recover data from the APFS Fusion Drive (built-in iMac, Non-encrypted).
- APFS Time Machine Support is added for macOS Monterey & BigSur.
- Software interface is also available in the Japanese language.
- The software has an update wizard that allows you to download only minor updates if your software’s license validity is for a Lifetime. It also permits you to download major and minor versions as per availability during the subscription period if the license validity is Subscription based.
- The software’s trial version has the feature to convert to any edition of Stellar Data Recovery (Standard, Professional, or Premium) based on what activation key you use during activation.
For further queries or information on Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac v11.0, please contact Stellar Data Recovery Support available 24x7.