Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac in its 10th latest version has seen improvements in features, interface, and recovery capability that can help you recover your lost data from your Mac quickly and safely.
The notable changes in Stellar Data Recovery Professional v10.0 for macOS are as follows:
- The software has no hardware dependencies in system integrity protection; so, you can use the Create Recovery Drive tool effortlessly on macOS later than High Sierra.
- The software supports the Sparse File in APFS, which means now you can recover data from APFS formatted Time Machine backup drive.
- The software provides the More Tools menu to help you access tools such as Create Recovery Drive, Drive Monitor, Repair Video, and Repair Photo readily.
- The Create Recovery Drive tool can also be accessed from the main screen’s bottom-left corner.
- The software allows you to upgrade it from a lower to higher edition easily.
- The software also has the “Can’t Find Volume” option at the bottom left corner of the “Select Location” screen.
- The software now has a new update wizard that allows you to download only minor updates if your software’s license validity is for Lifetime. It also permits you to download major and minor version as per availability during the subscription period if the license validity is Subscription.
- The software’s trial version has the feature to convert to any edition of the Stellar Data Recovery (Professional, Premium, or Technician) based on what activation key you use during activation.
For any further queries on Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac v10 software, please contact Stellar Data Recovery Support.