Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery can recover your deleted emails from Apple Mail.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to recover deleted emails (Apple Mail):
1) Run Mac Data Recovery software and click on 'Deleted File Recovery' icon from the main interface of the software.
2) Another interface will get open in which you need to choose the boot volume from which you will recover either the deleted emails (Apple Mail) or the deleted Entourage database.
3) Click on 'File List' button to list all the file types.
4) A window opens with a long list of file types. By default, all the file types are selected. Click on 'Unselect all' button and select only 'Apple Mail' or 'Entourage Mail' for the recovery. Click on 'OK' button at the bottom right corner.
5) Click on 'Continue' button to begin the scanning operation.
6) The software scans the boot volume and displays the recoverable deleted emails (Apple Mail) or the entire database.
7) Select any emails that you want to recover and click on 'Recover' button. Similarly, in the case of recovering the Entourage database, select the database and click on 'Recover' button.
8) Specify the location, at which you want to save the recovered data. At the specified location, the software creates a folder named 'Root' and saves the Entourage database or your deleted emails from Apple Mail.