First and foremost connect your hard drive to Mac. Next, download, install, and register the software to perform below-mentioned steps:
- Launch Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery software.
- Next, from the interface, select the type of data you want to recover. Click Next.
- Now, under Select Location window choose your unmounted hard drive.
Click Scan to launch the scan process on unmounted drive. After a while, the scanning process completes successfully.
- Next, from the list of found files and folders listed in – Classic List/ File List / Deleted List, select the desired one to launch its Preview.
- Lastly, select all desired files and folders and click Recover to save.
This completes the Data Recovery process from an unmounted Mac hard drive. Check-out the process, mentioned below: