You can export recovered mailboxes to Live Exchange server with a professional tool like Stellar Repair for Exchange. Using this EDB Recovery software, a user can easily select a corrupt EDB file, scan it, and restore all the precious mail items like emails, calendars, contacts, journals, attachments, etc and export the recovered mailboxes to live Exchange Server.
You can export the recovered mailboxes to live Exchange server in a few easy steps as mentioned below.
- Launch the Stellar Repair for Exchange software.
- Click Open EDB from the Select EDB dialog box. This allows you to select the EDB file from a known location.
Figure: Select or Find EDB file
- In case you do not know the location of the EDB to be recovered, click Find EDB from the same dialog box. Find EDB File dialog box appears.
Figure: Find EDB when the location is not known
- Once the file is selected, click on Start button followed by OK button.
- Progress bar shows the extent of scanning. Select Quick Scan to scan and recover corrupt EDB files, else select Extensive scan. Extensive scan gives better results but takes more time than quick scan.
Figure: Progress bar showing scanning is in progress
- Once the files are scanned, the software shows the preview of scanned files in tree-format. Verify mailbox contents.
Figure: Preview of scanned EDB file
- An option to add multiple EDB files is available on the next screen. Select the option and choose selective or all EDB files.
Figure: Select multiple EDB files to export to an Exchange server
The next step is to export the EDB file/s
- In order to export recovered Mailboxes to Live Exchange server, select individual mailboxes and right-click on the mailboxes. Now select Export to Exchange Mailbox from the drop-down menu, as shown in the figure below.
Figure: Select the option Export to Exchange mailbox
- This would display a dialog box asking you to connect to Exchange Server Mailbox as shown below. Choose Connect to single mailbox, if you want to connect a single mailbox to Exchange server.
Figure: Option to connect to a single mailbox on Exchange server
- Enter Exchange server credentials including Admin Email, Server Name and User password.
Figure: Enter Live Exchange server Credentials
- You can view the single mailbox. Double click on mailbox and Click OK and mailbox is exported successfully.
- Alternately, Select Connect to All mailboxes on server to connect all mailboxes. Enter server credentials in the next screen and click on OK.
Figure: Connect to All Mailboxes on Server
- A list of recovered and connected mailboxes is displayed. You will get the total number of mailboxes at the bottom of the list.
- Double click on mailbox to which you would like to export mails and Click OK. You will get Mailbox Exported successfully message.
Figure: Mailboxes are successfully exported to Live Exchange server
Multiple mailboxes are successfully exported to Live Exchange Server.
Note: To export recovered files to Live Exchange Mailbox, you need to use Stellar Server ServerConsole.exe for Exchange 2013, 2010 or 2007 to provide full mailbox permissions to disconnected mailboxes.