Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone is an ideal tool to efficiently recover deleted data from iPhone device. You can recover photos, videos,messages, call history, calendar, notes, etc. using this software. The tool uses an advanced algorithm, which scans through the memory and recovers data from any cases of data loss. In addition, this iPhone data recovery software uses a very simple and easy to use graphical user interface, which makes the entire process very easy to perform. You can follow the below mentioned steps to recover deleted photos and contacts from an iPhone device using Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone.
Note: Run the latest version of iTunes services before launching the software.
1. Launch ‘Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone’. The main interface is displayed as shown below.
2. Connect you iPhone devices to the system. You can connect multiple devices and software will list all the connected devices.
Note: you can also connect the iPhone device before launching the software.
3. Click ‘Scan Device’ option on the main screen of ‘Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone’ software.
4. The software analyzes the connected device. You can see an ‘Analyzing device. Please wait…’ message with a progress bar moving from 0% to 100 % as shown below.
5. Once the analysis is complete, the software would list all the content of connected device as shown below.
6. You can choose the desired file types from the left hand side tree view, and see the list of items contained within them. The items in red color are the deleted ones whereas the others are blue in color.
7. You can make a selective operation by making use of the check boxes present in front of the items. Click on 'Save' button to save the recovered content.
8. Choose your preferred location and click on 'OK' button to save the items.