To recover only multimedia files (photo, audio and videos) using Stellar, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Run >Stellar Data Recovery Professional software.
- From Select What to Recover screen, select Multimedia Files. Click Next.
- From Select Location screen, select a location from Common Locations or any of the Connected Drives. In case you want to scan a specific folder, from Common Locations select Choose Location. Browse to any desired location, select a folder you want to scan and click Select Folder.
- Click Scan. A screen showing the scanning process is displayed. Click Stop to stop the scan at any point.
- Once the scanning process is completed, details of the files and folder found are displayed in a dialog box.
Note: You can select only one volume at a time for recovery.