Stellar Phoenix Excel Repair is an excellent tool to repair corrupt or damaged MS Excel files. Mentioned below are the steps to perform Excel repair with this tool:
- Download & Run the Stellar Phoenix Excel Repair software.
- A dialog box appears on your screen, click 'OK' to proceed.
- To select your corrupt .XLS or .XLSX file, click 'Select File' button. However, if you do not know the location of your .XLS or .XLSX file, the software provides you the option 'Search File(s)' to search for your corrupt Excel files.
- The software displays list of all the MS Excel files that it found when you click 'Search File(s)'. Select the checkboxes against the files that you want to repair and click 'Scan'. This starts the scanning process.
- The list of all the files that the software has scanned is displayed in the tree-view in the left pane. Click on a file from this tree-view to see its preview in the middle pane. From this list, you can select the file that you want to recover.
- You can either select the 'Default location of file' or 'Select New Folder' in the 'Save Document' dialog box to save the repaired files.