Stellar Knowledge Base
Well, EDB to PST Converter not only allows you to save the converted data in MS Outlook PST format but also in other popular file formats, such as PST, EML, MSG, RTF, PDF, and HTML. Moreover, conversion to EML and MSG are quite fast. The data of EML file can be viewed by importing the file into Outlook Express email client whereas the data of MSG file can be viewed by importing into Outlook. Nonetheless, for saving the converted data into one or more file formats, you would have to follow a defined process that has been explained herein.
Saving process of converted files with Stellar Converter for EDB
Once the converter is launched, and it lists all the converted mailboxes of EDB file in the mailbox preview window as is displayed in Figure 1, execution of certain steps is required. The steps to save the converted files are as follows:
1. Click on the Save button that is present in the File menu.
2. Choose the required format from the available file formats: PST, EML, MSG, RTF, PDF, HTML, Live Exchange and Office 365. Then, choose the location of destination where you wish to save the file by clicking on the Browse tab. Next, click on the OK tab.
3. With the use of Stellar Converter for EDB, you can also save individual mailboxes in any of the available file formats. To save individual mailboxes, you would have to right-click on it and do one of the following:
· Choose Save as PST option for saving the mailbox in PST format.
· Choose Save as MSG option for saving the mailbox in MSG format.
· Choose Save as EML option for saving the mailbox in EML format.
· Choose Save as HTML option for saving the mailbox in HTML format.
(Note – Attachments cannot be saved. However, names of the attached files are visible.)
· Choose Save as RTF option for saving the mailbox in RTF format.
(Note – It is not possible to save the attachments. However, the names of the attached files are visible.)
· Choose Save as PDF option for saving the mailbox in PDF format.
(Note - CC of the emails is not visible. Also, the attached files cannot be saved, but their names are shown.)
Note 1: You also have the choice to right click on a message for saving it individually in all given file formats except Outlook PST.
Note 2: You would have to install Office 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003 for saving mailbox data in PST, MSG, EML, HTML, RTF, and PDF file formats.
With the execution of the steps mentioned above, you can easily save the converted data in PST, EML, MSG, RTF, PDF, and HTML file formats. The steps are easy to follow as Stellar Converter for EDB provides easy-to-understand and intuitive GUI.
Stellar Converter for EDBStellar Converter for EDB is a professional tool that proficiently converts online as well as offline Exchange Server database (EDB) files into Outlook PST files. Performs Single or Multiple Mailboxes Extraction as per requirement.