With EDB to PST Converter, a user can extract Multiple Mailboxes from an Offline EDB or Online Exchange Server.
To convert and export multiple mailboxes from single or multiple Offline EDB file, follow these steps:
- Launch Stellar Converter for EDB. Select ‘Offline EDB’.
- In Stellar Converter for EDB dialog box, Click ‘Browse' EDB from File Menu. Click ‘Next’ to begin scanning. You can select up to 4 EDB files at once.
- When the scan is finished, all converted mailboxes in the EDB files will be listed in the preview pane.
- Select mailboxes you need from the preview pane and click 'Save' from File menu. Select 'PST' to convert data in PST format.
- Also, specify the location where you want to save the converted PST file using ‘Browse’ button. Click 'OK'