Stellar Knowledge Base
With EDB to PST Converter, a user can extract multiple mailboxes from an offline EDB or Online Exchange database. The software utilizes the Parallel Processing technique to process and saves up to 4 mailboxes simultaneously to corresponding PST files. This effectively reduces the time required to export multiple mailboxes to PST format.
Export Multiple Mailboxes from Offline EDB to PST
To convert and export multiple mailboxes to PST from an offline EDB file, follow these steps:
1. From the main screen, choose Hosted Exchange and then click Select Server from the Home ribbon.
2. In the 'Enter Login Credential' dialog box, select Connect to all mailboxes on the server option and then click 'MS Exchange Server 2010 and higher' option if you want to extract mailboxes from a database hosted on MS Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, or 2019 version. Uncheck the option if the Exchange version is 2007 or earlier.
3. Then provide valid Admin and Server Name (for MS Exchange 5.5/2000/2003/2007) or enter Admin Email, Server Name, and User Password (for MS Exchange 2010/2013/2016/2019). Then click OK.
4. A Users List window is displayed, once the connection is established with the Exchange Server. It lists all mailboxes along with their status and the total number of connected and disconnected mailboxes.
5. To connect disconnected mailboxes, click the 'How to Connect disconnected mailboxes’ link. To continue, click OK.
This will export multiple mailboxes from Hosted Exchange to PST without disrupting the email services or user access.
For more help and to know more about Stellar Converter for EDB, refer to the product user manual.
Stellar Converter for EDBStellar Converter for EDB is a professional tool that proficiently converts online as well as offline Exchange Server database (EDB) files into Outlook PST files. Performs Single or Multiple Mailboxes Extraction as per requirement.