One of the exclusive features of Stellar EDB to PST Converter is that this software supports the conversion of Unicode EDB files to PST format too.
Conversion of Unicode Exchange Database File (EDB) to Personal Storage tables (PST) consists of three major steps:
- Select Unicode EDB File
- Scan and Preview file-contents
- Save in PST format
Find below steps in details:
- Download, install and open the EDB to PST Converter software
- You are directed to select Offline EDB file. Select the file and click on Open EDB
Figure 1: Illustrates selection of Offline Unicode EDB file
- Once the selected EDB file is displayed, click on Start button to start the scanning process
Figure 2: Illustrates selection of Unicode file and start process
- Unicode EDB file is available in the different language, hence the contents are also displayed in similar language. Verify file content and authenticate.
Figure 3: Illustrates Preview of selected Unicode file
- Once the contents of scanned file are verified, click on Save option.
- A list of saving options is displayed on the screen i.e. PST, MSG, EML, HTML, RTF, PDF and Office365.
- Select PST to export Unicode file content to PST; also select destination path to save the converted file.
Figure 4: Illustrates saving of converted file in PST format
- Data saved successfully message is displayed on the screen ensuring that Unicode EDB file is saved as PST file.
Figure 5: Illustrates Data saved successfully.
Unicode EDB file is successfully converted to PST with the help of Stellar EDB to PST Converter and saved at preferred location.