I have just bought Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac software and received a copy of the order confirmation. However, I have still not received any registration code. When will I receive it?

January 29, 2019     9325 views     1     0

In case you have bought the software online, using debit or credit card, then you should receive the registration key once your order is confirmed after verification of your card details by our payment gateway (Generally, it takes an hour to verify the card details but it might take up to 24 hours). You may contact the payment gateway at below mentioned phone numbers to expedite card verification process:
Element 5 Customer Service, USA
Telephone: +1.724.850.4689 or +1.800.406.4966
Element 5 Customer Service, Germany
Telephone: +49.221.31088.30

You can also contact Stellar technical support at the following numbers:

Location

Technical Support Number

USA (Support)

+1-732-584-2700

Europe(Sales & Support)

+44-203-026-5337

Australia & Asia Pacific (Sales & Support)

+61-280149899

Netherlands (Sales & Support)

+31-208-111-188

Worldwide (Sales & Support)

+91-124-4326-777

support@stellarinfo.com

Xin Yee Tan
April 8, 2018 07:04 pm

I have bought the software but I realized that I entered wrong email address after I paid . How can I change the registered email to get back my registration code? I can give any payment details to prove I am the buyer. Please help me

April 9, 2018 04:38 am

We regret the inconvenience caused.

We have sent you an email to assist you further.

Warm regards,

Carrie Anne
January 1, 2019 05:02 am

Dear Support, I have the exact same issue as Xin Yes Tan. Auto-correct changed .com to .cm on the email address that I submitted (same as one listed here) so I have not received my initial email. Could you please help me update that please???

January 2, 2019 01:26 pm

We regret the inconvenience caused.

We have sent you an email to assist you further.

Warm regards,

teh hoong
March 16, 2019 11:04 am

Hi Support, i did not see any auto or manual subscription options when purchasing my license. could you advise on how to switch to manual ? Thank you.

March 18, 2019 06:18 am

We regret the inconvenience caused.

We have sent you an email to assist you further.

Warm regards,

Amy McGillivray
August 10, 2019 12:08 pm

Hi there,

I have just purchased the standard photo recovery software but I haven't been given a link to actually download it,.confirmation email and no verification code. How do I get this sorted?

August 12, 2019 12:20 am

We regret the inconvenience caused.

We have sent you an email to assist you further.

Warm regards,

Michael Petrowski
October 6, 2019 08:55 am

Hi there, I purchase the Data Stellar Recovery Professional for Mac and I have not received my activation code or instructions with contract as promised.

I have been charged for the purchase but received no goods. Please contact me ASAP or refund me the full amount.

Michael

D Cook
November 5, 2019 03:55 pm

I have purchased Stellar Photo Recovery (order ID 624937393 ) but not yet received a confirmation email with the registration code.

Thanks,

November 5, 2019 10:20 pm

We regret the inconvenience caused.

We have sent you an email to assist you further.

Warm regards,

Martin Denning
November 12, 2019 10:32 am

I've just purchased Excel Stellar Repair but have not received an Activation code - can you assist pls?

November 12, 2019 12:46 pm

Hi Martin,

We understand the inconvenience caused to you.

We have forwarded the activation details on your registered email address.

Kindly check your email and activate the software.

Kartik

John
November 26, 2019 06:02 pm

Just bought this software and not received my email with download for it! Thought this would be instant, pretty poor already, not a great start...

November 26, 2019 11:50 pm

We understand the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to check the junk or spam folder in your email and you may find the details in it

In a rare instance, it may happen that you may not receive the license key even after days of purchase. The license code delivery is completely automated but may get delayed due to any of the following two reasons,

1. Incorrect Email

At the time of purchase, you need to provide a few details, which include ‘email’. If the provided email contains typos or is no more being used, you may not receive the license key.

2. Payment Approval

Sometimes, due to technical glitches, the payment may not get through or reach us. However, you may see the amount is deducted from your card or bank.

In such case, you should immediately get in touch with our payment gateway Element 5 on any of the below mentioned contact numbers:

USA - 1800-406-4966; 1952-646-5022
Europe - +49-221-31088-30

You may write to our payment gateway on email id: support-eng@element5.com

Further, we have sent activation details again on your registered email address.

If you still face any issue, then please submit your ticket using below link.

Kartik
Technical Support

Lori
December 3, 2019 05:31 am

I'm also having trouble with not receiving an activation email or code. Can you please send me the email ASAP so I can fix my phone? Thank you.

Kartik
December 3, 2019 11:14 am

We understand the inconvenience caused to you.

1. Incorrect Email

2. Payment Approval

USA - 1800-406-4966; 1952-646-5022
Europe - +49-221-31088-30

You may write to our payment gateway on email id: support-eng@element5.com

If you still face any issue, then please submit your ticket using below link.

Kartik
Technical Support

Bogdan
January 9, 2020 06:59 pm

Hi everyone !

Same same for us. We are with our client... end of the day et our HD crash... The software can see the files but we need the activation code our email...

Can you help us asap ? Thanks a lot !

...Not sur if we give you the wrong email or not...
The good one is .fr and not .com

Kartik
January 9, 2020 09:00 pm

Hi Bogdan,

We understand the inconvenience caused to you.

We have checked our records with you registered email address ending with .fr however we did not find any order details.

Purchase details and activation details always deliver on registered email address once you purchase the software.

You may check junk and spam folder of your email as well in order to find activation details.

We would request you to submit ticket using below link in order to get assistance by our concern team:

Kartik