When launching the activated copy of the application on the computer, customer receives a message that “Do you want to remake the Key to reactivate the License? - 316”. How can this be solved?

March 20, 2018     2186 views     0     0

In this case, the application shows that it is activated on the customer’s computer however when the customer tries to save the files, the application says that the customer needs to activate the application in order to recover the files.

First, we ask the customer to restart the computer system and check if the problem still persists. If the problem persists then go to C:\ ProgramData folder, there would be a folder named as "KeyBase", if it exists, we need to permanently delete it. After this remove the application, install the application again and a new key needs to be provided to activate the application.

ahmed
December 9, 2018 05:29 pm

I don't now how to make key

December 10, 2018 07:07 am

We have responded on your email.

Hope for your cooperation.

Regards.
Stellar Data Recovery.

Jeff Bush
January 12, 2019 04:20 am

I purchased the software today as well and am getting the same message after rebooting the server. I do not have a folder called KeyBase under C:\ProgramData. I only have the next 48 hours to do this recovery using the software i purchased today. Please help.

January 14, 2019 04:59 am

We have responded to your email.

Hope for your cooperation.

Regards.
Stellar Data Recovery.

Jesse Herrera
May 23, 2019 09:44 pm

I get the message saying my folder of DBX files was converted successfully. When I click the "Save" button I get the message saying "Do you want to remake the Key to reactivate the license? -316". Nothing happens when I click "Yes" or "No". If I exit the application and start it again I immediately get the remake key message and cannot do anything until I reboot the computer. After rebooting I get back into the program but trying to save shows the remake key message again. I am running on Windows 10 64-bit.

May 24, 2019 12:40 am

We have responded to your email.

Hope for your cooperation.

Regards.
Stellar Data Recovery.

Jesse Herrera
May 24, 2019 07:09 pm

I never received your response to this problem. Can you send it to me again?

May 24, 2019 10:15 pm

We have responded to your email.

Hope for your cooperation.

Regards.
Stellar Data Recovery.

Jesse Herrera
May 24, 2019 09:34 pm

I noticed I only get this error when trying to convert multiple DBX files at once. When I only do one file at a time it works fine.

May 24, 2019 10:15 pm

We have responded to your email.

Hope for your cooperation.

Regards.
Stellar Data Recovery.

Yogie
August 7, 2019 03:24 am

i dont find "KeyBase" in the C:\ ProgramData folder. i still can't use the app, and i really need it now.

Please Help, ASAP

Yogie
August 7, 2019 03:29 am

Please Help, ASAP

August 7, 2019 05:14 am

We have responded to your email.

Hope for your cooperation.

Regards.
Stellar Data Recovery.

AJMAL ABDULLA
November 12, 2019 06:38 am

how to remake the key, >
i cannot find the keybase folder.
What can i do

Abdul Majid
November 12, 2019 10:46 am

Dear Ajmal,

Please follow the below steps to find the Key-Base folder and to remove it:

1. Click on 'view' tab in your 'My Computer' / 'This PC' window. Now choose 'Options' and select 'Change Folder and Search Options'.

2. Folder Options window will open with General, view and search tab.

3. Click on 'View' tab on Folder Options window. Now check mark 'show hidden files, folders and drives' option.

4. You also need to uncheck the option 'Hide protected operating system files(Recommended)', click on Apply than click on OK.

5. Now you will find the Key-Base folder under C:\Program Data.

Please delete the Key-Base folder than launch the application. Our support team will assist you further to activate the software.

If still you are facing the issue than please write to our support team on support@stellarinfo.com and they will assist you further.