At many times, while creating a new QuickBooks® Company file or opening/using an existing one, the file gets corrupted, with error messages on the screen. For any such QuickBooks® corruptions, you can use Stellar Repair for QuickBooks Software to repair the corrupt QBW file and recover your data back. Below are some of the commonly encountered QuickBooks® errors, which can be efficiently dealt with Stellar QuickBooks® Recovery software:
- Error -6000, -80: Error that occurs when you try to access the Company file through QuickBooks®.
- Error -6000, -83: Error occurs, while trying to open or restore your company data file.
- Error -6150, 0: Error occurs while trying to create, open or use the company file through QuickBooks®.
- Error -6177, 0: The Error indicates that QuickBooks® attempting to open the company file, which has corruptions.
- Error -6189, 816: Error occurs while trying to access a corrupt QuickBooks® Company file.